A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priit Jaagosild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priit Jaagosild is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaagosild
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jaagosild Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priit Jaagosild, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaagosild graduated from Tartu State Med Inst, Tartu, Estonia Fn 363-01.
Dr. Jaagosild has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priit S Jaagosild MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Priit S. Jaagosild practice?
- Dr. Priit Jaagosild has 1 office location.
Dr. Priit Jaagosild practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Cardiologists.