A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priit Jaagosild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priit Jaagosild is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaagosild
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaagosild Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priit Jaagosild, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaagosild graduated from Tartu State Med Inst, Tartu, Estonia Fn 363-01.
Dr. Jaagosild has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priit S Jaagosild MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Priit S. Jaagosild practice?
- Dr. Priit Jaagosild has 1 office location.
Dr. Priit Jaagosild practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Cardiologists.