A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prima Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prima Foster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Foster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
- Bradley Center of Saint Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prima Rao Foster MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prima R. Foster practice?
- Dr. Prima Foster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prima Foster practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Family Physicians.