A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prima Poudel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prima Poudel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poudel graduated from Nepalgunj Med Coll, Kathmandu Univ, Nepalgunj, Nepal.
Dr. Poudel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prima Poudel MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prima Poudel practice?
- Dr. Prima Poudel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Prima Poudel practices Internal Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.