A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Primla Fazalud-Din:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazalud-Din graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Fazalud-Din has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Francis Care Behavorial Health
- Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fazalud-Din accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Primla H. Fazalud-Din practice?
Dr. Primla Fazalud-Din practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Psychiatrists.