A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prince Joy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prince Joy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joy graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Joy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Richmond University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prince DR Joy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prince D. Joy practice?
- Dr. Prince Joy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prince Joy practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Primary Care Doctors.