A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prince Joy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prince Joy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joy graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Joy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Richmond University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prince D. Joy practice?
Dr. Prince Joy practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians.