Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prince Oliver Jr
Dr. Prince Oliver Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, IL. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Oliver is affiliated with St Louis University Hospital, Saint Mary's Good Samaritan and St Marys Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Prince Oliver Jr has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Prince Oliver Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, IL.
Dr. Frank Eaton
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Mount Vernon, IL 0 mi31
Dr. Rajashekar Yerrapragada
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Mount Vernon, IL 1.67 mi14
Dr. Muhammad Isa
Mount Vernon, IL 1.67 mi22