A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prince Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prince Oliver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Oliver has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
- Saint Mary's Good Samaritan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prince B Oliver MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Prince B. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Prince Oliver has 1 office location.
Dr. Prince Oliver practices Anesthesiology near Mount Vernon, IL.
See Mount Vernon Anesthesiologists.