A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prince Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prince Sidhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prince Sidhu, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sidhu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prince Sidhu MD is a male Nephrologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Prince Sidhu practice?
- Dr. Prince Sidhu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Prince Sidhu practices Nephrology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI and Three Rivers, MI.
See Kalamazoo Nephrologists.