Learn more about Dr. Prince Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prince Sidhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prince Sidhu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sidhu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sidhu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Anthem - 29 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prince Sidhu practice?
Dr. Prince Sidhu practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Dermatology, and General Practice near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI and Three Rivers, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Nephrologists, Kalamazoo Dermatologists, and Kalamazoo General Practitioners.