A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Princess Dennar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Princess Dennar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennar graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dennar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dennar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Princess E. Dennar practice?
Dr. Princess Dennar practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and General Practice near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Pediatricians, and New Orleans General Practitioners.