Learn more about Dr. Princess Ogbogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Princess Ogbogu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogbogu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ogbogu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Princess Ogbogu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogbogu graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Ogbogu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Princess Ogbogu MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Princess Ogbogu practice?
- Dr. Princess Ogbogu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Princess Ogbogu practices Allergy & Immunology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lewis Center, OH.
See Columbus Allergists.