A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Princess Ogbogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Princess Ogbogu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogbogu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Princess Ogbogu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogbogu graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Ogbogu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Princess Ogbogu MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Princess Ogbogu practice?
- Dr. Princess Ogbogu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Princess Ogbogu practices Allergy & Immunology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lewis Center, OH.
See Columbus Allergists.