A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Princess Ogbogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Princess Ogbogu is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogbogu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ogbogu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Princess Ogbogu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogbogu graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Ogbogu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Princess Ogbogu MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Princess Ogbogu practice?
- Dr. Princess Ogbogu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Princess Ogbogu practices Allergy & Immunology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lewis Center, OH.
See Columbus Allergists.