Dr. Princewill Ehirim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Princewill Ehirim?

October 23rd, 2016

Intrathecal pump surgery

This neurosurgeon is very thorough in doing evaluations prior to doing surgery. He explains things very well and has a compassionate approach when dealing with the patient. He is very skilled. I highly recommend him. He performed my surgery, and he was very open and clear about expected results..

March 16th, 2016

Doc was and is fantastic.., remarkable pain free

October 14th, 2015

I would trust my life to him any day..

April 11th, 2015

Kind, considerate, caring and concerned doctor for his patients.

October 11th, 2013

Happy patient

Dr. Ehirim was the 5th surgeon we had consulted to identify a solution to my leg and back pain. He is very knowledgeable and has the best bedside manner of all the drs I had seen. He is truly a dr who can give you a new life after living with pain daily.

July 15th, 2012

Beth

I was diagnosed with a spinal tumor in Oct, 2011 and referred to Dr. Ehirim. Upon meeting him the first time, I was instantly at ease. His bedside manner was excellent. He explained the procedure to me in terms that I understood.My surgery included removal of T7 due to cancer. He also removed part of T6 and T8. I am fused from T5 to T9. After chemo and radiation, I am well on the road to recovery. I would, and have, recommend Dr. E. to anyone needing Neurosurgery.Dr. E is AWESOME !!!!

May 21st, 2012

Salesman-promotes surgeries but poor follow up care

Eherim was recommended by neurologist to perform VP shunt for NPH diagnosis made by my neurologist. He was very charming when selling me on the surgery to place the shunt, but at the 30 day follow up appointment he wanted to pull it out, though the results were excellent. I feel he wanted to sell me on another surgery. I got a second opinion with Dan Barrow at Emory. He said it was fine and only needed a small adjustment to the flow volume. I would not trust Ehirim again, he is super sweet when selling surgerical procedures only, but bad bedside manner for follow up visits. My daughter had to argue with him and make a point by point case not to remove the shunt. It was traumatic to deal with him.

November 17th, 2011

pain

He operated on my neck 3 times, at different levels. Literally since the third surgery (as they were taking me to my post-op room I told them about the first of the problems),I have been in constant pain and have dizziness and vision problems. He screwed c2 into c3 crooked. When I told him of the pain I was having he told me the neck doesn't cause pain to go into the head! I guess he never heard of damaging the occipital nerve at c2 and causing occipital neuralgia...It's been 5 years now and only gotten worse. I've been told by another neurosurgeon that nothing can be done to fix this.

June 7th, 2016