A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prinn Stang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prinn Stang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prinn Stang, FACOG, FACS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stang graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Stang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prinn Kay Stang FACOG, FACS, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Prinn K. Stang practice?
- Dr. Prinn Stang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Prinn Stang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Crown Point, IN.
See Merrillville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.