A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prinn Stang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prinn Stang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prinn Stang, FACOG, FACS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stang graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Stang has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prinn K. Stang practice?
Dr. Prinn Stang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Crown Point, IN.
See Merrillville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.