inactive

Prinze C Mack MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 28th, 2016
I only went to Dr Mack for a second opinion on cataract surgery. He said I wasn't a candidate for special astigmatism lens and recommended regular cataract surgery for a start. This saved me a lot of money and I now see 20/25 with no glasses.

June 21st, 2015
The reviews for this doctor strangely all seem to be advising people of his new location rather than sharing or focusing on their experience with the doctor himself. Information in the reviews was of little value to me unfortunately.

June 1st, 2010
Most sincere and caring! *****
Dr. Mack went above and beyond! My 24 year old daughter and I were about 2 hours from home doing a job in Monmouth County. At about 3am she woke me up with severe pain in her eye. After a visit to the emergency room, Kim was diagnosed with a Corneal Ulcer that can take your vision with in hours. We were instructed to see Dr. Mack that very morning. Dr. Mack greeted my daughter and I with a warm smile and examined her almost right away. He explained and answered every question, sketched exactly where her ulcer was on his computer, educated us how and why people get these ulcers, and was so compassionate. This was Memorial Day weekend at the Jersey Shore! He gave up his entire weekend, came into the office on his day off just to see the progress of my daughters eye and remained "on call" for her the rest of the weekend. He saved my daughter from losing her sight and answered every single call I made to him throughout the weekend. This Doctor truly cares about his patients. He told me he loves what he does. His actions proved that he really does love his job! Dr. Mack, THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

September 27th, 2009
Dr Mack is in West Long Branch NJ. Call 923 9090
Dr Mack is a great eye doctor. If you need an appointment, remember to call him at his current office, The MACK EYE CENTER. He used to work in Freehold, but now has moved on and started his own practice. The staff at the new office is so helpful and professional. Call 732 923-9090 for an appointment. I was a former patient of his and I had my records transferred to the new office and Im very pleased. I filled out the forms ahead of time at www.mackeye.com. It is a very nice website.