Dr. Prior Parker Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Prior Parker?

October 13th, 2015

Look elsewhere for TLC!

This man is his own worst enemy. He is there to listen to peoples' problems with their vision, and to help them. It is so obvious that he just hates people. He is abrupt and rude; I got the feeling that he couldn't care less! I no longer see him. I have since found an opthamologist who cares.

May 3rd, 2012

Bad Manners

I was warned that the wait time in the office was horrendous so I understood what I was getting into with that. The office smells of mold, but it is clean. Dr Parkers bedside manner is bad, very very bad. He is impatient, curt and at times refuses to answer questions. I had two procedures done by him, gave him the benefit of having a bad day during the first one. The second time he treated me roughly and was rude...now I'm finding another doctor to treat my glaucoma...

June 5th, 2017