Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Priscilla Arnold
Dr. Priscilla Arnold, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bettendorf, IA, with other offices in Silvis, IL and Rock Island, IL (and 1 other location). She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Arnold is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center Davenport, Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus and Baxter Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Priscilla Arnold has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...