Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Priscilla Benner
Dr. Priscilla Benner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pennsburg, PA. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Benner is affiliated with Grand View Health, St Luke's Quakertown Hospital and St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Priscilla Benner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Priscilla Benner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pennsburg, PA.
Psychiatry, Legal Medicine, Clinical Psychology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Steven Stevens
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pennsburg, PA 0.07 mi10
Dr. Francis Burt
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Pennsburg, PA 0.07 mi9