A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priscilla Benner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priscilla Benner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priscilla Benner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Benner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priscilla Benner MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Priscilla Benner practice?
- Dr. Priscilla Benner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priscilla Benner practices Internal Medicine near Pennsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harleysville, PA.
See Pennsburg Internists.