Dr. Priscilla Bresler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Priscilla Bresler?

March 26th, 2016

Great Physician

I was a patient of Dr. Priscilla Bresler when she was practicing Medicine in Columbus, Ohio at the Ohio State University Medical Center. She was/is an excellent and thorough Physician. She was my Doctor for about 10 years before she moved to New York City to Mt. Sinai Hospital. I miss her very much!

April 30th, 2014

Waste of time

I waited 6 months to get in to see the doctor as a new patient and was canceled on 3 times (2 of the cancellations were the day of my appointment!). I will not be scheduling with this practice a 4th time (my appointment would probably be canceled anyway).

August 1st, 2013

Very thorough & competent primary care physician!

I needed to find a new primary care physician and I found a very good one in Dr. Bresler! Both she and her nurse were very familiar with my history when I met with each of them the first time -- they clearly had studied my records. Once in the exam room, I didn't wait for long at any point during the appointment. Dr. Bresler left no stone unturned for my physical and had a remarkable number of relevant follow-up questions regarding my recovery from a recent surgery. She was constantly considering my responses in the context of my overall health. Dr. Bresler answered all my questions in depth, providing comprehensive lists of her knowledge about medications, physical interactions, options, and her own recommendations. I'm sure that some of my questions and observations were silly, but she did not waive them away and, instead, gave me so much information! Dr. Bresler is neither teachy nor preachy, but she sure knows what she is doing. I feel much more confident in her that I would with a hand-holding doctor who sugar-coats the facts. She is a thorough doctor who is dedicated to her job -- which requires her to constantly be thinking while examining. If you want a candid, serious, and highly competent primary care physician, schedule an appointment with Dr. Bresler.

May 7th, 2012

Needs to care more

Bedside manner was horrible. She cut me off and was rude. The real reason of my going there wasn't even discussed. She ran out before I was finished.

January 25th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Bressler for a few months for some fairly common health problems of the overweight and middleaged. I have always found her to be professional and sensitive regarding my concerns and fears about treatment. I have found her to be a good listener, and the treatment program she has prescribed for me seems reasonable, and has eased my health problems considerably. She has a no-nonsense manner, but is by no means judgemental or preachy. I would recommend her to others.

October 7th, 2011

This MD does not show any compassion or care for the patient. She made me feel like it was my fault that I had something wrong. She stressed being overweight and was unconcerned about hearing anything I had to say..

July 24th, 2017