A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priscilla Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priscilla Chiu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priscilla Chiu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chiu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priscilla Peilan Chiu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Priscilla P. Chiu practice?
- Dr. Priscilla Chiu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Priscilla Chiu practices Family Medicine near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Broomall Family Physicians.