A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priscilla Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priscilla Hollander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollander
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hollander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priscilla Hollander, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hollander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priscilla Hollander MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Priscilla Hollander practice?
- Dr. Priscilla Hollander has 1 office location.
Dr. Priscilla Hollander practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.