Learn more about Dr. Priscilla Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priscilla Hollander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollander
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Hollander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priscilla Hollander, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hollander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priscilla Hollander MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Priscilla Hollander practice?
- Dr. Priscilla Hollander has 1 office location.
Dr. Priscilla Hollander practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.