Dr. Priscilla Hollander MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 18 reviews

August 21st, 2015
I could read a feaking novel waiting for these people!
I think the whole health care system is going no where,but dollars going into doctors pockets!

July 22nd, 2015
Still waiting for lab report-Two weeks and counting
I appreciated the time that Dr. Hollander spent with me on my first visit and felt very comfortable with her and hopeful as well. I did lab work, explained that I was scheduled for major surgery in one week, that the surgeon needed her report as soon as possible (they are in the same building). I missed that surgery date with no contact from anyone. I am a week away from the second scheduled surgery and I have not been contacted, nor can I reach anyone at her office, just a recording. I cannot imagine not contacting a patient with test results especially when essential surgery is pending Something is very wrong with the operations of this office and it is not good. Impending surgery is stressful, made even more stressful by numerous delays and rescheduling. Certainly reeks havoc on your life and your health, as I'm not taking some medications. Hard to believe that Baylor allows this to continue.

February 6th, 2015
Awesome Doctor and Staff
Dr. Hollander and her staff are amazing. They are all professional, pleasant and thanks to the care I am recieving my diabetes is getting under control!

April 25th, 2014
Great Care - Very knowledgeable - Great Customer service !!!!!

February 20th, 2014
patient
I like her alot..

January 10th, 2014
Fabulous care!
Dr. Hollander has been my endocrinologist for many years. I chose her because she is located near my office but I have stayed with her because she is an outstanding doc. She is highly regarded and stays on top of the very latest information about diabetic care and treatment. She also is compassionate and kind. Her advice is the best. With all diabetic care, the patient must follow the doctor's advice. She can't do it for her patients, but she certainly cares and does more than her fair share in maintaining high quality patient care!

July 25th, 2013
cushion disease
I was referred by primary doctor Joe Phipps he dud excellent diagnose and referred me to one of the best endocrinologist. She confirmed and verify and got to the top endocrinologist in country at utsw based on urgent and medical necessary over her field dealing with kidney tumor. The brain tumor was urgent I was at latter stage when I got to her. She save my life. I was diagnosed if I did not I will die and I thank her for dedication and excellent lab work and diagnosis.

May 30th, 2013
HORRIBLE excpierience.
Dr. Hollander herself is a very pleasant and kind woman, however, it does NOT make up for how poorly this practice operates. On my first visit the receptionist was rude, and I waited 45 minutes before I was ever even taken out of the waiting room. My examination with Dr. Hollander took another full hour, as she would disappear for 20-30 minutes at a time each time she left the room (where there was bloody gauze on the floor, by the way). I was there for nearly 3 hours total, just for blood work! After the appointment the receptionist said she would call within 3 days with my test results and that it may be "very early in the morning or 7:00 in the evening, but she will definitely call within 3 days". Well, that's good, I thought. WRONG. Fast forward 3 weeks: I'm still waiting for the results of my blood work. I had to call 3 times, and I never had any of my voicemails returned, they just finally answered their phone. On top of that, they said the results came back earlier in the week, but she hasn't reviewed them and is out of the office, so she'll "probably call on Monday with the results" otherwise I'm supposed to call back AGAIN. Really? Why is the patient having to chase down their test results? I have to see many doctors for health reasons, and I've never come across such a frustrating practice. There are things that are more important than bedside manner, and running an efficient and organized practice is one of them. I will NOT be back.

October 13th, 2012
Much too busy physician to treat my complexed condition. No answers, no referral, no treatment, then no contact at all. Very disappointed. Must quickly find another Endocrinologist.

July 9th, 2012
yolanda
Dr. Hollander is the "BEST" she cares about her patient and she listen and understand there condition and needs. She is the statue of what every doctor should be, Caring dedicated and respectful.

June 28th, 2012
Never received results for A1C after 1 (one month) called several times
It is always very important for me to receive my test results after going to the Dr. I all ways have to call to receive it and after my last visit I still have not received it after more than a month and several calls to the office.

November 11th, 2011
Staff problems
Dr. Hollander is an excellent doctor but she has some problems with her staff. Most of the staff is polite but multiple mistakes were made with follow through and scheduling of appointments. If I hadn't called numerous times, my follow up appointment with radiology never would have happened.