Dr. Priscilla Hollander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Priscilla Hollander?

June 30th, 2017

Great doctor!!

She is a wonderful doctor, easy to talk to and she really listens She listens to you and answers your questions so you can easily understand her. She has an excellent memory. I have done exceptionally well under her care for many, many years. Before I went to her I was unable to keep my diabetes under good control. Now I can.

March 3rd, 2017

Very warm and caring doctor

I was very concerned having to see a specialist but she was so great. She spent valuable time with me and also listened to my partner. She is very warm and welcoming person. I have a lot of knowledge about most of my medical issues and she was very knowledgeable as well.

February 28th, 2017

My second mom. Been going for 20 years

She's very thorough and helpful with my life long battle with juvenile (type I) diabetes

August 21st, 2015

I could read a feaking novel waiting for these people!

I think the whole health care system is going no where,but dollars going into doctors pockets!

July 22nd, 2015

Still waiting for lab report-Two weeks and counting

I appreciated the time that Dr. Hollander spent with me on my first visit and felt very comfortable with her and hopeful as well. I did lab work, explained that I was scheduled for major surgery in one week, that the surgeon needed her report as soon as possible (they are in the same building). I missed that surgery date with no contact from anyone. I am a week away from the second scheduled surgery and I have not been contacted, nor can I reach anyone at her office, just a recording. I cannot imagine not contacting a patient with test results especially when essential surgery is pending Something is very wrong with the operations of this office and it is not good. Impending surgery is stressful, made even more stressful by numerous delays and rescheduling. Certainly reeks havoc on your life and your health, as I'm not taking some medications. Hard to believe that Baylor allows this to continue.

February 7th, 2015

Awesome Doctor and Staff

Dr. Hollander and her staff are amazing. They are all professional, pleasant and thanks to the care I am recieving my diabetes is getting under control!

April 25th, 2014

Great Care - Very knowledgeable - Great Customer service !!!!!

February 20th, 2014

patient

I like her alot..

January 10th, 2014

Fabulous care!

Dr. Hollander has been my endocrinologist for many years. I chose her because she is located near my office but I have stayed with her because she is an outstanding doc. She is highly regarded and stays on top of the very latest information about diabetic care and treatment. She also is compassionate and kind. Her advice is the best. With all diabetic care, the patient must follow the doctor's advice. She can't do it for her patients, but she certainly cares and does more than her fair share in maintaining high quality patient care!

July 26th, 2013

cushion disease

I was referred by primary doctor Joe Phipps he dud excellent diagnose and referred me to one of the best endocrinologist. She confirmed and verify and got to the top endocrinologist in country at utsw based on urgent and medical necessary over her field dealing with kidney tumor. The brain tumor was urgent I was at latter stage when I got to her. She save my life. I was diagnosed if I did not I will die and I thank her for dedication and excellent lab work and diagnosis.

May 30th, 2013

HORRIBLE excpierience.

Dr. Hollander herself is a very pleasant and kind woman, however, it does NOT make up for how poorly this practice operates. On my first visit the receptionist was rude, and I waited 45 minutes before I was ever even taken out of the waiting room. My examination with Dr. Hollander took another full hour, as she would disappear for 20-30 minutes at a time each time she left the room (where there was bloody gauze on the floor, by the way). I was there for nearly 3 hours total, just for blood work! After the appointment the receptionist said she would call within 3 days with my test results and that it may be "very early in the morning or 7:00 in the evening, but she will definitely call within 3 days". Well, that's good, I thought. WRONG. Fast forward 3 weeks: I'm still waiting for the results of my blood work. I had to call 3 times, and I never had any of my voicemails returned, they just finally answered their phone. On top of that, they said the results came back earlier in the week, but she hasn't reviewed them and is out of the office, so she'll "probably call on Monday with the results" otherwise I'm supposed to call back AGAIN. Really? Why is the patient having to chase down their test results? I have to see many doctors for health reasons, and I've never come across such a frustrating practice. There are things that are more important than bedside manner, and running an efficient and organized practice is one of them. I will NOT be back.

November 25th, 2012

If you like constantly being interrupted and general rudeness, this is the doctor for you.