A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priscilla Joe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priscilla Joe, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Joe graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Joe has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance