A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priscilla Joe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priscilla Joe, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joe graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Joe has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priscilla Joe MD is a female Neonatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Priscilla Joe practice?
- Dr. Priscilla Joe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Priscilla Joe practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Martinez, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.