Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Priscilla Knighton
Dr. Priscilla Knighton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Duluth, MN, with another office in Duluth, MN. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Knighton is affiliated with Fairview Range Medical Center, Essentia Health St Mary's Hospital - Detroit Lakes and Mercy Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Priscilla Knighton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Priscilla Knighton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, MN.
Dr. Mohammed Kanjwal
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Duluth, MN 0 mi34
Dr. Gene Hahn
Duluth, MN 0 mi22
Dr. Puskar Kafle
Duluth, MN 0 mi