A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priscilla Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priscilla Le is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priscilla Le, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Le has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Le accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Priscilla D. Le practice?
Dr. Priscilla Le practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.