A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priscilla Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priscilla Le is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priscilla Le, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Le has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priscilla Diem Le MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Priscilla D. Le practice?
- Dr. Priscilla Le has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priscilla Le practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.