Dr. Priscilla Le MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

January 19th, 2016
Does not follow up - did not return calls after multiple requests. Sends you for tests but doesn't solve anything - I switched to a new doctor who solved my problem in ONE visit, without needing tests.

July 21st, 2015
hurried MD no speak good english
Horrible MD that sees mainly young female pts , she hardly sees any pts over 50 because that's when things go bad and she have no time for you or your many problems. She should be working at zoom care also make sure you see her every 2 months or no prescription refills . Also if you have a busy life, you work a lot have a family if you get a uti or a cold she won't prescribe with out seeing you also she orders unneccesary blood work lots

February 4th, 2013
Dr. Le is an amazing doctor - she really cares about patients and it shows in her bedside manner, and she is so willing to work with you financially. I lost my insurance but still needed a follow up appointment, and both her and her staff were very understanding and flexible, and I was able to take care of my health without going in the hole financially.

February 18th, 2012
I was new patient, she did not even introduce herself,shake my hand, or face me, just moved to start inputing stuff into computer. When I said I had some questions, she said we'll see if we have time. This was for a complete yearly new patient exam, I was shocked! Would not discuss blood results that came back abnormal said I'd need another appointment. Will never go back or refer!

November 18th, 2011
She's in a hurry, doesn't have time to listen to all issues.Jumps immediately to possible serious diagnosis, rather than listening to all symptoms and issues.Deals with issues one-by-on, rather than looking for complete picture.Forgets to follow up on previous issues.Poor bedside manner, doesn't understand role of fear and anxiety in a person's symptoms and outcome---jumps quickly to possibility of a serious diagnosis.Doesn't follow up or communicate well. I often have to remind her what to retest.