Dr. Priscilla Luong MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine New Smyrna Beach, FL

• Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2017
Didn't do her job right.
I took my son to her with a Pilonidal cyst and all she did was tell him you need to see a surgeon and not even give him antibiotic to prevent infections and then she referral him to a general surgeon and they didn't take his insurance and that is something that the girls that do the referral should know or find out before sending the referral, so I took him to the ER and the gave him antibiotic, put a packet in it to drain it out because at this point he was bleeding and pussing out and until today they still haven't found a surgeon so I did there job and looked for a surgeon that takes my son insurance and then I call the office so the girls can fax the referral and to begin with there all nasty over the phone and they gave me a hard time to get the referral and I believe that is not the way you treat any patients, very poor customer service and there just there to say they have a job but I will say this after this is all over I will be switching doctors. very bad service.

December 8th, 2016
My children have been patients of Dr. Luong for several years now and every time I visit the office the staff are very helpful, polite and go out of their way to make a sometimes stressful situation a nice experience. All the Drs, are great with their patients and can calm even the most nervous of patients. I would recommend this practice very highly. Thank you for all you do for your patients!

September 27th, 2016
Awesome facility
Volusia Medical Center is the best Dr.'s office! They are open until 10pm and open on Saturdays. The staff take care of you as if you were family.

September 23rd, 2016
My family have been patients at Volusia Medical for 3 yrs now. They are always great about getting any of us in at a moments notice, whether it's a sick child or a chronic issue. The staff are friendly an helpful they research, refer an follow up. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

August 31st, 2015
The Dr was very helpful she explained more to me in this visit then I've had explained to me before she is very curtious and very informative

April 13th, 2013
Great Doctor
I moved here a few years ago and have been unsatisfied with the doctors in this area. I then started coming to see Dr. Luong since I wanted a female doctor. I recently saw her when I was sick and was diagnosed with mononucleosis. She was concerned about me since I live alone and had called me to check up on me. I am very grateful for her. She does have a lot of children, but that doesn't seem to change how caring she is towards her patients.

September 19th, 2012
not focused
staff and doctor are preoccupied with caring for her child that is always in the office - I had to return four times to get my prescription corrected on one occasion and a second time the prescription was not given to me and I had to call back to tell them what they were suppose to tell me. Also had to wait three months calling four times for a referral I needed to a specialist. She should probably stick with taking care of children (whom I adore I am a grandmother).

June 22nd, 2011
Dr Luong is the best!! My family enjoys her very much.

February 10th, 2011
Best doctor
Dr. Luong takes great care of my little boy. She is genuine and she really loves kids. She cares! I can call her anytime and she would be available for us. We are so fortunate she is our doctor. I recommend her to anyone since she sees both adult and children.

August 18th, 2016