Dr. Priscilla Luong MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine New Smyrna Beach, FL

December 8th, 2016
My children have been patients of Dr. Luong for several years now and every time I visit the office the staff are very helpful, polite and go out of their way to make a sometimes stressful situation a nice experience. All the Drs, are great with their patients and can calm even the most nervous of patients. I would recommend this practice very highly. Thank you for all you do for your patients!

September 27th, 2016
Awesome facility
Volusia Medical Center is the best Dr.'s office! They are open until 10pm and open on Saturdays. The staff take care of you as if you were family.

September 23rd, 2016
My family have been patients at Volusia Medical for 3 yrs now. They are always great about getting any of us in at a moments notice, whether it's a sick child or a chronic issue. The staff are friendly an helpful they research, refer an follow up. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

August 31st, 2015
The Dr was very helpful she explained more to me in this visit then I've had explained to me before she is very curtious and very informative

April 13th, 2013
Great Doctor
I moved here a few years ago and have been unsatisfied with the doctors in this area. I then started coming to see Dr. Luong since I wanted a female doctor. I recently saw her when I was sick and was diagnosed with mononucleosis. She was concerned about me since I live alone and had called me to check up on me. I am very grateful for her. She does have a lot of children, but that doesn't seem to change how caring she is towards her patients.

September 19th, 2012
not focused
staff and doctor are preoccupied with caring for her child that is always in the office - I had to return four times to get my prescription corrected on one occasion and a second time the prescription was not given to me and I had to call back to tell them what they were suppose to tell me. Also had to wait three months calling four times for a referral I needed to a specialist. She should probably stick with taking care of children (whom I adore I am a grandmother).

June 22nd, 2011
Dr Luong is the best!! My family enjoys her very much.

February 10th, 2011
Best doctor
Dr. Luong takes great care of my little boy. She is genuine and she really loves kids. She cares! I can call her anytime and she would be available for us. We are so fortunate she is our doctor. I recommend her to anyone since she sees both adult and children.