A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priscilla Metcalf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priscilla Metcalf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metcalf
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Metcalf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priscilla Metcalf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Metcalf graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Metcalf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priscilla J Metcalf MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Priscilla J. Metcalf practice?
- Dr. Priscilla Metcalf has 1 office location.
Dr. Priscilla Metcalf practices Ophthalmology near Wharton, TX.
See Wharton Ophthalmologists.