A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priscilla Metcalf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metcalf
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Metcalf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priscilla Metcalf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Metcalf graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Metcalf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priscilla J Metcalf MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Priscilla J. Metcalf practice?
- Dr. Priscilla Metcalf has 1 office location.
Dr. Priscilla Metcalf practices Ophthalmology near Wharton, TX.
See Wharton Ophthalmologists.