A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priscilla Metcalf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priscilla Metcalf, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Metcalf graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Metcalf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Metcalf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance