Dr. Priscilla Ross MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 20th, 2016
would not recommend her. she said she was going to order an MRI. three weeks later it still had not been ordered. called the office several times to no avail. she never spent more that 10 min. in the exam room. total waste of time and money. three days prior to my next appointment I received a letter from her saying she didn't think she could help me further. three days. who can find a new pm doctor in 3 days? VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

August 23rd, 2015
Great doctor
Very pleasant staff and great doctor. She didn't cure my back but she gave me hope and really reduced my suffering significantly.

May 21st, 2015
Excellent physician
Excellent doctor with great bedside manner! She spent alot of time with me and I really felt like she cared and was very thorough.

April 17th, 2015
Dr. Pricillia Ross NOT OPTIM ORTHO
Dr. Ross is an exceptional doctor but Southeastern orthoortho/ Optim Ortho is aweful. She's no longer there but has opened up somewhere elseelse but still Savannah. . If anyone knows where I can find her I'd appreciate a Addy or phone number.

January 29th, 2015
Really helped me
I saw Dr. Ross before she went out to have her babies. I must say that she spent so much time with me and really explained my problems and helped me come out of the depression I had been in for years with my back pain. She spent a lot of time with me and help me understand what I needed to do and what medicines to take to feel better. I have gone back to work and I'm enjoying a much happier life because of the sweet lady.

January 27th, 2015
Dr. Ross really helped me.
I came to see Dr. Ross for help with my chronic back pain. Dr. Ross took time to take a good history and order the necessary tests necessary to diagnosis the source of my back pain. An MRI scan was ordered. She reviewed the MRI with me and and was able to expertly explain my problem to me and offer a treatment plan which involved core strengthening and flexibility exercises, medication, and epidural injections using platelet rich plasma. I now see Dr. Ross on a monthly basis to manage what is a chronic medical problem for me. Her clinic is based on efficiency so that I am able to attend my medical visits without missing a half days work.

October 10th, 2013
back pain
The is the kindness most understanding Dr. that will work with you in any manner. She believes in living the best quality of life you can . She is out on personal leave for a long while and I cannot find anyone to come close to this Doctors services. I could hardly walk without pain. She had me dancing with my husband again and living a normal life . Having problems just getting in with another Dr. I feel so lost without this young lady. She gets 10 Stars with everything.

May 9th, 2013
I saw Dr. Ross for severe neck pain and headaches which had been present for many years. She was so kind and understanding and spent time explaining my problem to me and offering multiple options. She started me on a new medicine which helped and also offered me an occipital nerve block which has almost completely taken away my pain. She has a wonderful bedside manner and I have recommended her to all my friends and family!!

February 5th, 2013
Would NOT go to her again. !!!
I agree w/ another person on here that says she went 1st to "you need an injection". After telling her they do not work for me, she said we can try medications, but then she never called in the RX she said she would & for me to try & then come back in 5-6 weeks. Needless to say I cancelled my appt. & will NOT be going back there if she cannot follow up & do what she says she will do. A call to her office about NOT calling in the RX was never returned.

September 7th, 2012
Excellent doctor
I am my grandmother's caregiver and she suffers with a variety of conditions that leave her in sometimes unbearable pain. She was seeing another pain management doctor in our area who was not giving her the care that we felt was needed, so her primary care physician recommended Dr. Ross to us. It took a little while to be seen, as the office was very busy. However, once Dr. Ross came in to the room it was well worth it. She is a caring, compassionate, and well-informed physicians. She listened to what my grandmother had to say and started her on a course of medications that have been extremely helpful. She said that, as a practice, they always treat injections as a last resort. I would recommend her to anyone.

March 19th, 2010
Best doctor I have ever had!