A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priscilla Snodgrass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priscilla Snodgrass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priscilla Snodgrass, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Snodgrass graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Snodgrass has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priscilla Carter Snodgrass MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Priscilla C. Snodgrass practice?
- Dr. Priscilla Snodgrass has 1 office location.
Dr. Priscilla Snodgrass practices Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Gastroenterologists.