A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priscilla Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priscilla Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priscilla Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priscilla Taylor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Priscilla Taylor practice?
- Dr. Priscilla Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priscilla Taylor practices Family Medicine near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Primary Care Doctors.