A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pritam Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pritam Ghosh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ghosh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pritam Ghosh MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pritam Ghosh practice?
- Dr. Pritam Ghosh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pritam Ghosh practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sulphur Springs, TX.
See Dallas Internists.