A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pritam Tapryal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pritam Tapryal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapryal graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pritam S Tapryal MD is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Pritam S. Tapryal practice?
- Dr. Pritam Tapryal has 1 office location.
Dr. Pritam Tapryal practices General Practice near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu General Practitioners.