A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pritham Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pritham Reddy, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endovascular surgeryCarotid artery stenting
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Reddy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pritham P. Reddy practice?
Dr. Pritham Reddy practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.