A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pritham Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pritham Reddy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pritham Reddy, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endovascular surgeryCarotid artery stenting
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Reddy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pritham Pingli Reddy MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pritham P. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Pritham Reddy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Pritham Reddy practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Utica, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.