A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prithvi Narayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prithvi Narayan, Pediatric Neurosurgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prithvi Narayan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayan graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Narayan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prithvi Narayan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Prithvi Narayan practice?
- Dr. Prithvi Narayan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Prithvi Narayan practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.