Learn more about Dr. Prithvi Narayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prithvi Narayan, Pediatric Neurosurgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prithvi Narayan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Cancer
- Brain and Spinal Cysts
- Chiari Malformations and Syringomyelia
- Craniosynostosis and craniofacial syndromes
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Severe Spasticity
- Spasticity and Cerebral Palsy
- Spina Bifida and Tethered Spinal Cord
- Spinal Cancer
- Traumatic brain Injury and Concussions
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayan graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Narayan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prithvi Narayan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Prithvi Narayan practice?
- Dr. Prithvi Narayan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Prithvi Narayan practices Neurological Surgery near Yardley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.