Pediatric Neurosurgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  One of the best Neurosurgeons  |  show details
by Satish on Jul 25th, 2014

Dr. Narayan is a great doctor. Very patient with family members and excellent bedside manners. Always followed up after the surgery and answered all the questions thoroughly. Will always use his services. Highly recommended.

|  show details
by Angela on Nov 14th, 2013

My 6 year old son had brain surgery on 8/9/13. It was a terrifying experience but Dr. Narayan and staff at St. Christopher's made it much easier to handle. I am grateful that my son is here with me and getting better every day.

|  MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS MOST HONORABLE DR.  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR MY GOOD FORTUNE TO LAND IN THE HANDS OF THIS COMPASSIONATE DR. I WOULD MORE THAN CERTAINLY BEEN VICTIM OF THE MOST INVASIVE, MOST EXPENSIVE, AND I AM SURE NOT BEEN GIVEN THE WONDERFUL ADVICE I WAS GIVEN. GOD,BLESS THIS DR. IN EVERY AREA OF HIS LIFE. NOW THAT I CAN NO LONGER ENDURE THE PAIN FROM THE ACCIDENT AND HAVE HAD TIME TO DUE MORE RESEARCH AS HE SUGGESTED. HE WAS EVER SO RIGHT. THERE ARE LESS INVASIVE NEWER PROCEDURES EVERYDAY. HE COULD HAVE MADE A LOT OF MONEY ON ME, I HAD THE BEST OF INSURANCE, HOWEVER INSTEAD HE GAVE ME THE BEST ADVISE HE COULD GIVE ME FOR MY OWN PERSONAL QUALITY OF LIFE IN THE LONG RUN. MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS GIFTS AS A DR. AND HIS HOUSEHOLD AS WELL. I AM FOREVER GRATEFULL

|  show details
by Christine Corser, Hunterdon County,NJ on Apr 8th, 2010

Dr. Narayan sucessfully removed a tennis ball size tumor from my brain 12/07. He is the best! Right from the first time we met, i appreciated his knowledge of my situation, concern for me and my family, his caring personality and outstanding bedside manner which was very important to our family as we faced the unknown. I have appreciated the time he has taken with me in our appointments; never feels rushed and answers all my concerns. Thanks to him, i'm alive and 99.9% recovered.Christine CorserHunterdon County, NJ

|  Best Doctor I have ever met  |  show details
by Satish Patel on Feb 25th, 2009

Dr. Prithvi Narayan is the best doctor I have ever met. Recently my daughter was diagnosed with a brain tumor. He was right on the spot with diagnosis and figuring out type of tumor it was. You will feel he is very caring person when you talk to him. Outstanding bedside manners. Great sense of humor and very down to earth. Overall, he is our doctor for life time for Neurology. He has studied and worked at best universities in America. Scale of 1 to 10, he gets 11.