Dr. Prithvi Narayan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 4th, 2015
The staff and physician were superior. I am a Regitered Nurse and very particular about my family's medical care. I rate them 10 out 10.

April 20th, 2015
St. Christopher's Hospital - Neuro Surgery Dept
We showed up for th appointment early and was taken immediately. Everyone was wonderful!

July 25th, 2014
One of the best Neurosurgeons
Dr. Narayan is a great doctor. Very patient with family members and excellent bedside manners. Always followed up after the surgery and answered all the questions thoroughly. Will always use his services. Highly recommended.

September 13th, 2012
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS MOST HONORABLE DR.
HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR MY GOOD FORTUNE TO LAND IN THE HANDS OF THIS COMPASSIONATE DR. I WOULD MORE THAN CERTAINLY BEEN VICTIM OF THE MOST INVASIVE, MOST EXPENSIVE, AND I AM SURE NOT BEEN GIVEN THE WONDERFUL ADVICE I WAS GIVEN. GOD,BLESS THIS DR. IN EVERY AREA OF HIS LIFE. NOW THAT I CAN NO LONGER ENDURE THE PAIN FROM THE ACCIDENT AND HAVE HAD TIME TO DUE MORE RESEARCH AS HE SUGGESTED. HE WAS EVER SO RIGHT. THERE ARE LESS INVASIVE NEWER PROCEDURES EVERYDAY. HE COULD HAVE MADE A LOT OF MONEY ON ME, I HAD THE BEST OF INSURANCE, HOWEVER INSTEAD HE GAVE ME THE BEST ADVISE HE COULD GIVE ME FOR MY OWN PERSONAL QUALITY OF LIFE IN THE LONG RUN. MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS GIFTS AS A DR. AND HIS HOUSEHOLD AS WELL. I AM FOREVER GRATEFULL

February 25th, 2009
Best Doctor I have ever met
Dr. Prithvi Narayan is the best doctor I have ever met. Recently my daughter was diagnosed with a brain tumor. He was right on the spot with diagnosis and figuring out type of tumor it was. You will feel he is very caring person when you talk to him. Outstanding bedside manners. Great sense of humor and very down to earth. Overall, he is our doctor for life time for Neurology. He has studied and worked at best universities in America. Scale of 1 to 10, he gets 11.