Learn more about Dr. Prithvi Shankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prithvi Shankar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prithvi Shankar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shankar graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Shankar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shankar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prithvi N. Shankar practice?
Dr. Prithvi Shankar practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.