A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Prithvi Shankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prithvi Shankar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prithvi Shankar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shankar graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Shankar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prithvi Nambalat Shankar MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Prithvi N. Shankar practice?
- Dr. Prithvi Shankar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Prithvi Shankar practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.