Dr. Prithviraj Bose Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 2nd, 2011

To Dr. Bose: THANKS

Dr. Bose is a compassionate and thorough doctor. He responds quickly to questions and concerns. When asked to consult with other doctors, he does so and always keeps us in the loop. The reason that he was rated "good" on two categories is not because of anything he did, it is because VCU Medical Center is an extremely busy place where the supply of medical professionals of all kinds can not keep up with the demands put on it by the community. We have nothing but the highest respect and appreciation for what Dr. Bose has done for us.

November 12th, 2011

PDJ

Dr. Bose is a very knowledgeable caring physician. He takes time to explain everything to the patient about their condition and treatment plan.

October 18th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. Bose has been very good. I am progressing very well and his help has been most appropriate.

September 14th, 2011

Thanks Dr. Bose!

My father came to MCV because his breathing and food intake was not adequate. After reading and rereading all of the notes from all of the doctors one by one (I watched him and knows that he read every word), he initiated treatment. Due to unforeseen complications, he ordered my father admitted to the hospital within days when my father was not eating as he was most concerned for his health. He called ahead at the ER was waiting for us. Without Dr. Bose and the team at Dalton, I am nost sure what would have happened. Dr. Bose acted swiftly, with care and compassion. Since that incident, my father's health has markedly improved. Not only does Dr. Bose answer my father's questions, but he also answers the family's questions, and takes his time to be sure that we understand. Most recently, following my father's chemo, there was a slight complication, and Dr. Bose had us come in immediately. We are very grateful to him.

September 13th, 2011

most informative

for once a dr that realy talks to you!

September 7th, 2011

Dr Bose is a an excelent specialist. I have a less common form of blood disorder and he was from the beginning very professional, and supportive. His bedside manners are excellent.He is very competent and willing to help in every way possible to understand my options. I recommend him to anybody needing a very good blood disorder treatment specialist

April 26th, 2011

No Sugar coating

Ok if any one has anything to say bad about this Dr. it should be me! Dr. Bose is a man that has come from a another hosptial and had to learn all his new pt. i have been dealing with MM for a long time and have seen and been though a lot of Drs. Dr. Bose may come off as uncaring but he is really thinking of how to handle your condition. yes we all have bad days and we as humans will take it out on the frist person that does not do,say or show us any speical attention. Dr. Bose was stright forward with me from day one. once this was done then things went smooth. we as cancer pt. do not have to feel that the dr should show us any speical attention. i for one want you to be stright forward with me and no SUGAR COATING ANY NEWS, INFORMATION, OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY ILLNES. So if you were having a bad day dont take it out on some one that is not telling you what you want to hear. Thanks Dr. Bose for being the Dr. that you are and not sugar coating anything. Be Bless and this to will pass.

April 22nd, 2011

Edith Russell

Prithviraj BoseDr. Bose took at least 45 minutes of his time discussing my condition with me. He calmed my fears and apprehension. He listened to me and answered all of my questions. I feel very grateful to have been given such a caring and knowledgeable physician. I very highly recommend Dr. Bose to anyone with cancer. When I left Dr. Bose's office I felt that I had a steadfast determination, drive and willpower to confront a rare cancer that has covertly invaded my body causing me a level of fear, apprehension and stress that I have never known. I am told that knowledge is power. Dr. Bose's knowledge and ability to explain I very highly recommend Dr. Bose to anyone with cancer. When I left Dr. Bose's office I felt that I had a steadfast determination, drive and willpower to confront a rare cancer that has covertly invaded my body causing me a level of fear, apprehension and stress that I have never known. I am told that knowledge is power. Dr. Bose's knowledge and ability to explain facts about this cancer with a high degree of sensitivity, without giving false hope, is truly exemplary and unrivaled.

March 23rd, 2011

very professional, highly intelligant and cares about the patient. totally felt as though in good hands. would recommend him to anyone

March 22nd, 2011

Smart, Caring and Bright

I have been seeing Dr Bose for six weeks now as a result of a CML diagnosis at Mayo Clinic, in Richester MN. Dr Bose came highly recommended by some of the top doctors in my area that I am fortunate enough to have contact with. in a short time i can happily say I feel total confidence in his abilities. Dr Bose has an incredible grasp of the myriad of details regarding this form of cancer... and he has the ability to communicate them in a way that a non-medical person can really understand. He is patient and has answered every question I have asked... knowing he has probably been asked the same questions a million times. On several occasions he has gone out of his way to call me on my cell phone... just to see how i was doing and/or to share some recent test results. I could not be more pleased than to have been directed to his care. For anyone dealing with cancer... Dr Bose would be a great Dr. of choice. I would gladly travel great distance to be seen by him and to be under his care. He is the consummate professional care giver.

September 21st, 2008

maximize life expectancy and welfare

Excellent physician with a fund of knowledge used in explaining to the patient to ensure maximum benefit and understanding.High level of empathy.

December 24th, 2009