Learn more about Dr. Prithwijit Basu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prithwijit Basu, Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prithwijit Basu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Basu graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Basu has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Prithwijit Patrick Basu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Prithwijit P. Basu practice?
- Dr. Prithwijit Basu has 1 office location.
Dr. Prithwijit Basu practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Gastroenterologists.