- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Prithwijit Basu, Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist is Good. Dr. Basu has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Prithwijit Basu, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage and Liver Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Basu graduated from Calcutta Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Basu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Basu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Prithwijit Basu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Prithwijit P. Basu practice?
Dr. Prithwijit Basu practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists, Forest Hills Gastroenterologists, and Forest Hills Hepatologists.