A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priti Bhansali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priti Bhansali, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhansali graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bhansali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital for Sick Children
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priti Bhansali MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Priti Bhansali practice?
- Dr. Priti Bhansali has 1 office location.
Dr. Priti Bhansali practices Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians.