A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priti Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priti Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- University Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priti Gupta Patel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Priti G. Patel practice?
- Dr. Priti Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priti Patel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians and Tucson Pediatric Specialists.