A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priti Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priti Patel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- University Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priti Gupta Patel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Priti G. Patel practice?
- Dr. Priti Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priti Patel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians and Tucson Pediatric Specialists.