A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priti Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priti Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priti Harish Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Priti H. Patel practice?
- Dr. Priti Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Priti Patel practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Family Physicians.