A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priti Kothari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priti Kothari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priti Kothari, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder OCD
Education & Awards
Dr. Kothari graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kothari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priti Mahendra Kothari MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Priti M. Kothari practice?
- Dr. Priti Kothari has 1 office location.
Dr. Priti Kothari practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Psychiatrists and Boca Raton Child Psychiatrists.