Dr. Priti Kothari MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Boca Raton, FL

April 24th, 2017
Our kids
She has been a blessing to our family . She has kept my husband and I sane when dealing with our austistic kids They have improved so much with dr Kothari guidance and anytime I need anything she is always available and her staff Is awesome also. Thank you so much for making such a positive difference in our lives. 😀

March 29th, 2017
Helped our autistic daughter
We have had the privilege of Dr. Priti Kothari being our daughter's physician since 2012. She has shown genuine concern and compassion to figure out the best options for our now 15 year daughter, who is autistic. Over the years with Dr. Kothari, we have been through several adjustments with medications and we feel extremely confident with her expertise on this subject matter that have yielded positive results for our daughter. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Kothari to families seeking pharmacological treatment options for their autistic child.

February 23rd, 2017
We have known Dr Kothari for 10 years , since she opened her practice in Boca Raton .She is a very knowledgeable , competent and experienced psychiatrist who has helped our family over the years. She is compassionate, kind and has a great sense of humor. I do believe she has a deep understanding of the human condition and psyche and we have enormous respect and gratitude for her care and guidance.

February 23rd, 2017
Incredible psychiatrist!
Dr. Kothari treats me for bi-polar disease. She treats me with such kindness, care, compassion and expertise that has made being diagnosed with the disease and learning how to recalibrate my life more manageable and positive.

September 26th, 2016
Patient
I can not express my thanks enough to Dr Kothari and staff. She is a wonderful psychiatrist and I am very glad that I found her at a time when i needed help the most.

October 1st, 2015
Extremely Pleased
Dr. Kothari is a very compassionate, well educated, knowledgable, and warm Psychiatrist. After having seen multiple Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists in the area, Dr. Kothari has helped my child reach her fullest potential. Not only is she very accessible, but Dr. Kothari has a great bedside manner. She is very easy to talk to, and you will leave her office feelings as if there is a lot of hope for the future.

October 2nd, 2014
Excellent Doctor!
I took my Child to see Dr. Kothari for ADHD and Tics. the office is beautiful and we only had to wait for 5 mins to be seen and I have to say that she is a great psychiatrist. She made my child feel comfortable, very understanding and sweet. The staff was helpful and friendly. I will definitely recommend her.

June 25th, 2014
Helps both my boys
I love bringing both my boys (15 & 12) to see Dr. Kothari because she knows her stuff when it comes to which medications will work for which kid and how they interact with others. She also talks to them like they are humans and not idiots. She really gets my kids and how they think and act, what motivates and doesn't motivate them, etc. Additionally, her front office staff; James and Barbara are very accommodating and helpful. I would and have referred friends to Dr. Kothari. Thanks for keeping my boys in check!!

September 6th, 2013
Simply the best!
I am a patient of Dr Kothari ,and I must say ,she is absolutely my favorite Dr.,I have ever had in my life! She makes you feel very comfortable,and relaxed,and her staff is always top notch ,and on the ball. I would never eve consider using another Dr., in her field .He has helped me tremendously ,on my journey to wellness.

June 20th, 2012
My experience
I've been with Dr. Kothari for almost a year now, she is excellent. Very understanding and compassionate. I've been to many psychiatrists and this is the first time I am feeling that the medications prescribed to me are accurate and are actually helping me.

January 3rd, 2011
Phenomenal Doctor
Dr Kothari is amazing! She is highly educated and infomative, goes above and beyond the call of duty for her patients. She is highly available over the phone and very supportive. She has helped my son who has severe Tourette's Disorder and is a blessing. I highly recommend her.