A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priti Lal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Priti Lal practice?
Dr. Priti Lal practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.