A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priti Lal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lal graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priti Lal MD is a female Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Priti Lal practice?
- Dr. Priti Lal has 1 office location.
Dr. Priti Lal practices Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.