Dr. Priti Manohar MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 10th, 2015
Seizures
Dr Manohar is the most knowledgeable Dr I have seen and keeps up with the latest treatments. I have been suffering from seizures---she is the only one that helped me with my condition. Phenomenal Dr.

September 10th, 2015
I had major balance disorders and saw five different specialists who told me that there was no cure for my condition. I was prescribed Meclazine and the situation became worse...knocking me out. Dr Manohar is the only physician with sophisticated technology and was able to cure me. I have not had a balance issue since she treated me. If it were not for her I would be on disability

May 23rd, 2015
WORST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD
the worst doctor i have ever been to. sarcastic thinking shes all big queen! she is the worst cant speak right and is so rude. i will never ever go to her ever again and i will tell all my friends , family, and aqcuaintinces not to see her.

May 1st, 2015
DO NOT RECOMMEND
SHE IS BY FAR THE WORST Neurologist that I have ever encountered. No bedside manner because she does not even EXAMINE her patients, she explains no reason for her diagnosis and DID NOT even tell us my daughters diagnosis until I brought up what I thought that she had, even then she refused to note it on my daughters official paperwork. She never came to the bed to examine my child, and wanted us to trust her with changing medications that are working for her. Even after I expressed my reasons for not wanting to change her medications, ALWAYS a rude experience. AT our last appointment her medical assistant was rude, and had a horribe attitude. The ONLY courteous person on the staff was the nurse that would comie in before this "dR" and take the notes for her.. Other then that I DO NOT RECOMMEND FOR ANYONE to see her. The only reason why I rated a ONE STAR was to leave this comment. Once again, if you are looking for a reliable NEURO leave the valley.

April 24th, 2015
horrible...
Horrible experience at the doctor as always she always takes a long time to see me even for a check up and only to get the same treatment doesn't even give you a chance to speak. Never coming again...

February 15th, 2015
very good
The doctor is treating my son for seizures and has helped him to even stop having seizures. I am happy with her staff since they call me promptly within 8 hour after I leave the a voice mail for those times we run out of meds and need a fast pescription. Only 1 time did she take over a hour to see us, but all the other times we are seen within 15-20 minutes. Our prior neurologist had a waiting time of 4-5 hours before we were seen in the consult room which is why we did not go back and we would only be seen by his helpers. The doctor is easy to talk to and her nurse is nice to.

December 9th, 2013
Horrible experience!!!
Most memorable is the horrible long wait time and then only to be treated like if at a Psychiatric clinic not a neurologist. The lady doctor is supposedly easy to talk to and nice according to the nurse, but she is far from that and very quick to make her diagnosis as well as her judgment on you. There is nothing else she will offer as an alternative once she has made up her mind which is as soon as she asks the first question! I am very disappointed and would stay away from this treatment location. They are supposed to be there to listen and run their neurological exams and help you through the process which is not what she does.

March 1st, 2013
My experience with this doctor is nothing less than seeing a true genius at work. A clinical eye that at first glance can detect what most other physicians do not see due to lack of experience and lack of knowledge. After passing through numerous other doctors and being misdiagnosed various times not to mention wasting my time and almost losing my job due to my debilitating headaches. I received a speedy diagnosis that was completely acurrate and quickly gave the line of treatment that suited me best, as she was friendly and approchable to explain to me her recommendation for my care. Surprisingly enough she had the time to listen to my each and every experience with this illness; as most Dr's do not. I have felt very comfortable with this Dr and would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a Dr who gets her job done with professionalism and preciseness. The injections i received by her husband have done me wonders and i am back to my normalself and even better. Curiously i have never felt better than what i do now that my headaches are gone.

October 16th, 2012
just bad
I did not like the fact that I would be called for check up, ask "how have you been feeling?" and that is all, schedule another appointment in one month,(pay again) have to wait for 45 min to over an hour to be seen, and almost impossible to get a hold of the nurse by phone, I would be in pain and call in the morning, leave a message and the nurse would call me back in the late afternoon.... it was just a bad expericence overall....

January 13th, 2012
Beware of PREPOTENT & CARELESS Doctor!!!
We showed up on time for my daughter's appointment (had to wait months for it) and even after waiting for more than 4 hours in the office, Doctor Manohar refused to see her! The receptionists are very unprofessional and disrespecful. I showed them proof of active insurance and even called on speakerphone to confirm it and they kept saying it was not valid. Their attitude was the worst. I offered to pay for the consultation because my daughter needed to be seen urgently and she still refused to see her, told me to schedule another appointment! I still don't understand why Dr.Manohar did this. I understand Doctors are very busy at times and they have the right to refuse service but she's been my daughter's doctor for a couple of years and we were in compliance with their rules regarding appointments and insurance. This Doctor and her staff were very negligent in everyway! It's a shame for her profession.

May 2nd, 2011
took my mother but was of no help. Very nice and professional

December 31st, 2010
Disappointed
Dr. asked that the patient sit on consultation table even though it was difficult and did not even look at the patient. Very impersonal. Not a Dr. one can have a discussion with. Cold.