A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priti Ram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priti Ram, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ram graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Ram has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Pershing General Hospital
- Salina Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priti B Ram MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Priti B. Ram practice?
- Dr. Priti Ram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priti Ram practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.