A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priti Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priti Sinha is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priti Sinha, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sinha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priti Sinha MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Priti Sinha practice?
- Dr. Priti Sinha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priti Sinha practices Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Psychiatrists.