A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Priti Sinha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Priti Sinha is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sinha
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Sinha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Priti Sinha, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinha graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sinha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Priti Sinha MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Priti Sinha practice?
- Dr. Priti Sinha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Priti Sinha practices Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Psychiatrists.