Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Priti Vyas
Dr. Priti Vyas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Terrell, TX. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Vyas is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Kaufman, Dallas Regional Medical Center (Galloway Campus) and TX Health Kaufman. Dr. Vyas has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Priti Vyas has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Priti Vyas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terrell, TX.
Dr. Chaim Banjo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Terrell, TX 0.05 mi38
Dr. Niaz Farhat
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Terrell, TX 0.25 mi20
Dr. Ravi Vallabhan
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Terrell, TX 0.61 mi29