Internists

809 W Nash St
Ste 100
Terrell, TX 75160
214-739-3606
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  show details
by Patient on Sep 3rd, 2013

Often get attitude when attempting to get in to see the doctor for an urgent need, which is usually why people go to doctors other than for annual check ups. Difficult to get prescriptions for more than 3 months at a time even though they are long term prescriptions. I've never been to a doctor that requires visits every three months for prescription refills. The waiting time can be dreadful and there is no regard for those that work. Rarely see the doctor, the PA runs the office. Never does follow ups.Too bad. She has a pleasant attitude and years of experience..

|  Controll issues  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2010

I went to get my perscriptions refilled for the year and I paid $145.00 in April this is the first part of August and I called for the refills and they told the pharmacy that I had a new provider (which I do not have a new provider) I was counting on them for my medicine for the year I feel that this office has no compassion for there patience and a large comunication gap. Now I have to seek a new doctor and go through the exspence of being a new patient. I am retired and on a fixed income. My perscriptions have always been for a full year. I feel very stressed out I don't have money to pay for things twice. This office is very controlling with absolutely no compassion for their patience. They tell you one thing and do another.

|  Caring and Kind, A Great Personal Physician  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2010

Dr. Vyas has treated by elderly mother for several years. She is kind, caring, and a wonderful doctor. She understands my mother's needs and is vital to Mother's health.