Dr. Pritpal Sandhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pritpal Sandhu?

August 9th, 2017

Best Doctor in Surprise Arizona

Great Doctor if you have the opportunity to see Dr Sandhu I highly Recommend you do so. You wont find a better Doctor in the valley.

June 9th, 2016

The details on some of the questions do not apply. I was with Dr Sandhu at his previous employer and find him to be the best primary care doctor I have ever had.

January 5th, 2016

Very attentive to the problem

December 3rd, 2015

Dr Sandhu reminds me of my home town family doctor who was always available, did not over prescribe drugs, and had a great bedside manner.

November 18th, 2015

The best doctor we have had here in AZ

October 29th, 2015

Started out ok, but his care has become rote. He is impossible to get a hold of, his assistants either take days to get back to you, or do not get back to you at all when you are able to get through to leave a message. It seems like he just wants to give you a pill and send you on your way. Very unsatisfied with his "lack of care".

April 3rd, 2015

Warning stay away from this Mill of a office ! Doesn't listen & Doesn't care about anybody....

May 21st, 2014

Great physician

My husband and I have used Dr P Sandhu now for several years. He is undoubtedly the most considerate, caring and knowledgeable internist we have had. We would recommend him to anyone. Many of the problems one patient is complaining about are not from Dr Sandhu but rather caused by the Banner system. As far as internists I don't think there is a better one anywhere. I would give him more than four stars. He goes the extra mile and never have we had to wait or felt that he skimped on time with us.

March 17th, 2013

I will be to the point. Went from good to bad. Wait time is 30 to 45 minutes. Forgets to call in perscriptions. Does not call in correct perscriptions. Staff looses paperwork. His Assistant does not call back all the time. When I leave a voice message for his Assistant, the communication gets lost between Asst. and Dr. therefore I do not get the care that I desperately need. Leads to more calls and or going there to talk to Assistant where I wait for an hour, only to get my problem still not corrected. My health is very important to me and I strongly feel it is not important to them. What is going on in that office???

May 26th, 2011

My Experience With Dr Sandhu

Dr. Sandhu is a very knowledgable Dr. and spent plenty of time with me in diagnosising my problems and making sure I understood what was wrong and what I should do to heal. He also made sure to recommend additional treatments and Dr.'s I would need to treat my conditions. Dr. Sandhu is the kind of Dr. we all look for...One who does not rush us thru the visit to get to the next patient.

February 6th, 2011

Over the years my husband and I have had many internists we both or individually used. Dr. P. Sandhu is the very best we have had. He is exgtremely good about discussing problems, solving problems, and most of all he LISTENS to what we have to say about our health problems. You could not find a more competent, up-to-date, caring internist or family doctor any where.

April 26th, 2017