Family Physicians

14416 W Meeker Blvd
Suite 300
Sun City West, AZ 85375
623-583-5271
Locations and availability (12)

3.0

|  Great physician  |  show details
by Hofmann on May 21st, 2014

My husband and I have used Dr P Sandhu now for several years. He is undoubtedly the most considerate, caring and knowledgeable internist we have had. We would recommend him to anyone. Many of the problems one patient is complaining about are not from Dr Sandhu but rather caused by the Banner system. As far as internists I don't think there is a better one anywhere. I would give him more than four stars. He goes the extra mile and never have we had to wait or felt that he skimped on time with us.

|  show details
Mar 17th, 2013

I will be to the point. Went from good to bad. Wait time is 30 to 45 minutes. Forgets to call in perscriptions. Does not call in correct perscriptions. Staff looses paperwork. His Assistant does not call back all the time. When I leave a voice message for his Assistant, the communication gets lost between Asst. and Dr. therefore I do not get the care that I desperately need. Leads to more calls and or going there to talk to Assistant where I wait for an hour, only to get my problem still not corrected. My health is very important to me and I strongly feel it is not important to them. What is going on in that office???

|  My Experience With Dr Sandhu  |  show details
May 26th, 2011

Dr. Sandhu is a very knowledgable Dr. and spent plenty of time with me in diagnosising my problems and making sure I understood what was wrong and what I should do to heal. He also made sure to recommend additional treatments and Dr.'s I would need to treat my conditions. Dr. Sandhu is the kind of Dr. we all look for...One who does not rush us thru the visit to get to the next patient.

|  show details
Feb 6th, 2011

Over the years my husband and I have had many internists we both or individually used. Dr. P. Sandhu is the very best we have had. He is exgtremely good about discussing problems, solving problems, and most of all he LISTENS to what we have to say about our health problems. You could not find a more competent, up-to-date, caring internist or family doctor any where.