Dr. Priya Albert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

no change

July 30th, 2016
EXCEPTIONAL PHYSICIAN
Historically I have "white-coat syndrome" and as a result my BP is always elevated beyond its normal range. I recently visited Dr Albert to assess my BP since the nurses had always yielded an abnormally high level. Dr Albert, sensing my anxiety, engaged me in social conversation to ease my trepidation. After speaking on a wonderfully personal level for about 7 - 10 minutes she retook my BP. Hooray, not only was I completely relaxed but my BP was in the correct range for my age. I will be seeing Dr Albert as my Primary Care Physician from now on. She is very perceptive, highly intelligent, and involved in giving me a thorough diagnosis and evaluation of my condition. Many thanks to Dr Albert.

March 20th, 2015
See someone who cares - not Dr. Albert
Very rude and abrupt. Appears to be rushed and not interested in anything I have to say about my symptoms. Very condescending towards me and my family -

January 1st, 2010
Very Unhappy with Physical Exam
I recently saw Dr. Priya Albert for my annual physical since my previous doctor moved out-of-state. She was not at all thorough with my exam. She did not check my skin, thyroid, or neck arteries. With her stethoscope, she was very quick. My left ear had been getting plugged up but she said the wax was not bad and didn't offer to have it cleaned out. I asked for an H1N1 shot but she said they had no vaccine although they did. I later asked the lab nurse if I could have a shot and she asked Dr. Albert who said I was not in the right age group. But I was 64 and qualified for a shot. I later called the nurse hot-line and was told that anyone could get a shot and she scheduled me for the following Monday. Dr. Albert spent 15 minutes chatting about things unrelated to my physical exam and then turned abruptly and left the exam room.