Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Shows little initiative show details Shows little initiative
May 23rd, 2016

Yes, Dr Angi is compassionate. However, in treating my husband, she has shown little initiative. I had to ask about meds for his dementia even though he had been showing decline at each exam. I had to ask for memory testing; it was not done annually. After a hospital stay when he was unable to make his appointment, no one from the office called. Different physicians in the office have different views of effects of medications. When husband was in hospital, 2 doctors changed dosage of 2 medications. I do not feel that we have experienced the thoroughness that one would expect from a doctor who specializes in care of the elderly.

Feb 24th, 2016

One of the best doctors ever

Jan 15th, 2016

I don't know if I could say enough good things about Dr. Angi and her staff--hey are WONDERFUL...across the board..Robin in her office is amazing as well.. Just wonderful people. Dr. Angi is fantastic

Oct 30th, 2015

My mother is a patient of Dr. Angi . I am so happy I found her. She always treats my mother respectfully. Treats her with compassion . She is very responsive. Staff is also accessible and have a wealth of information on dementia management. They all have been a God send.

She Shows Up show details She Shows Up
by June on Oct 16th, 2015

Dr. Angie returns phone calls personally. She never failed to put my mother in the hospital which saved her many times. She is civil and Polite with patients. However, my mother was going to Monmouth Medical Center too often, so someone decided to put her on hospice., at home. I only wish that Dr. Angi had advised her of hospice in her humaine manner, but the task was relegated to her henchdoctor dr goldberg who should not even receive one star for bedside manner. . If frequenting Dr. Angie entails association with goldberg, maybe you should choose another physician.

Aug 19th, 2014

Staff is very responsive. Dr. Angi is always available and return calls promptly. I feel confident that I am in good hands.

Feb 26th, 2014

Courteous, kind, always has responded to my calls. Staff is the most caring staff I have encountered.